This jobcast will feature the personal experiences of an engineering intern at Intel Corporation. Intel is the world’s largest semiconductor company and has its headquarters based in Santa Clara, California, with offices located worldwide. Apply at intel.com/jobs. Joining us for this discussion is Deepashree, a Graphics Intern with Intel India’s Platform Applications Engineering group.
Download MP3 or Play live:[audio:http://media.libsyn.com/media/jobcasts/intel-deepa-india-graphics2.mp3]
Deepa will discuss:
* Tell us a little about your background and how long you’ve been interning at Intel India?
* What was the adjustment from school like? Does Intel have any programs to help interns settle in to the work environment?
* What’s it like to intern at Intel?
* What are some of the challenges you’ve faced during your internship and also tell us how you overcame them?
* Would you recommend an Intel internship to students listening, and why?
* Do you have any tips to share with future interns to be successful in their internship at Intel?
* Overall, why do you think Intel is such a great place to work?