Welcome to Jobs in Pods – the only podcast where you can hear real employers — and leading recruiters — talk about their jobs and how to get them. I am your host Peter Clayton.
This jobcast will feature innovation marketing roles for the Quaker Division of Pepsico. Joining us again is Becky Frankiewicz, Vice President of Innovation at Quaker — a company, and a brand committed to a phenomenal growth trajectory over the next decade.
Becky, welcome back to Jobs in Pods.
1. It seems to me one of the most exciting aspects of your job is you are really changing the whole process around innovation at Quaker — give us some insights…
2. Can you discuss how innovation is specifically related to new product launches at Quaker?
3. Is this focus on innovation a cultural shift for Quaker?
4. Has your new focus on innovation, and time-to-market, put Quaker in a leadership role within your industry? With your competitors?
5. I know you’re working on new products Quaker will be introducing next year. You were telling me you planned on “changing the morning?”
6. I know you want to discuss a couple of exciting positions you have open for marketing professionals, based in Chicago.
7. Since we’ve been discussing innovation, how does innovation impact the positions you’ve described to us?
8. We touched on this in the last jobcast we did, but can you share advice for someone interviewing at Quaker. As a hiring manager, what impresses you?
9. Is corporate responsibility and sustainability important at Quaker?[audio:http://media.libsyn.com/media/jobcasts/quaker_innovation_marketing_jobs.mp3]
New! Download the complete transcript of our interview (pdf)