Welcome to Jobs in Pods – the only podcast where you can hear real employers — and leading recruiters — talk about their jobs and how to get them. I am your host Peter Clayton
We’re on location today at Pepsico in Purchase, New York. This jobcast will feature a high-profile Customer Marketing Manager role with Pepsico, right here at their Global Headquarters building in Purchase.
Joining us to discuss this exciting opportunity is hiring manager, Carol Simpson.
Carol answers the following questions…
1. As I mentioned, this opportunity is for a Customer Marketing Manager to work on national food service accounts. Give us some of the most important roles and responsibilities for this job.
2. How about qualifications? What background and education are you looking for?
3. Are there any specialized skills or specific experience that would really help a candidate stand out?
4. Can you give us an overview of PepsiCo’s food service operation?
5. Carol, tell us about your background. How long have you been with PepsiCo?
6. What is the culture like? What does it take to be successful at PepsiCo?
7. Can you share with us advice for someone interviewing at PepsiCo. As a hiring manager, what impresses you?
8. Finally, tell us about opportunities for promotion and career development at PepsiCo. What can the new Customer Marketing Manager look forward to when it comes to advancement and promotions?