Welcome to Jobs in Pods – the only podcast where you can hear real employers — and leading recruiters — talk about their jobs and how to get them. I am your host Peter Clayton.
On today’s GE Energy Career Podcast, we’ll focus on many exciting career opportunities available now… in Hungary.
GE as a company has been present on the Hungarian market for more than 20 years. Additionally, GE Energy is one of largest employers in the country across many different sectors including finance, healthcare and aviation.
GE’s Energy business has a significant and growing presence in the country and there are many outstanding entry-level opportunities for graduates. Today, we would like to welcome Timi Kilian, GE Country Human Resource Manager for GE’s Energy Services business in Hungary. Timi will tell us about her experiences with GE Energy and why the business is a great place to work.
Timi Answers the following Questions in this Jobcast:
1. Tell us a little about your background and your role as Country Human Resource Manager.
2. Where is GE Energy situated in Hungary?
3. From your own personal experience, Timi, what differentiates GE Energy Europe from its competitors when it comes to engaging and motivating graduate-level talent?
4. What skills and competencies do you seek in a potential candidate for your organization?
5. Currently what types of entry-level jobs do you have available at GE Energy Hungary?
6. What initially attracted you to GE and what is the best thing about working for your company?
7. How can interested candidates apply to your organization for consideration?
Download GE Energy – Hungary Jobcast Here (mp3 audio)