This jobcast will feature Kristi Wilson with GE Healthcare’s Commercial Leadership Program (known as CLP).
CLP is a 18 month leadership training program, created to accelerate the development of entry level talent. CLP is specifically designed to build the next generation of leaders within the GE Heathcare. Candidates can expect a great deal of exposure and job experience from 3 challenging rotations in multiple locations within GE Heathcare. It includes formal classroom training in GE’s state of the art facilities, mentoring from senior leadership and career planning, leading to a full-fledged commercial role within GE Healthcare.
Here’s the Questions Kristi Answers in this Jobcast
1. Kristi, thank you for speaking with us today on Jobs in Pods. To start off, can you describe a “typical” day for us as part of the Commercial Leadership Program, and tell us about some of the projects you’ve been working on?
2. As part of CLP, what kind of training do you receive?
3. Tell us about some of the people you’ve met, and worked with at GE Healthcare.
4. On a personal level, how do you feel CLP has help in your career development, and furthering your professional goals?
How to apply for the CLP Position:
1. Select link: www.gecareers.com/campusinterview
2. Next, select Business specific radio button
3. In dropdown, select GE Healthcare
4. On next screen select the position title from the list of results: FT – Commercial Leadership Program (CLP), Int. – Sales Intern (CLP)
5. Continue by following online instructions