This jobcast will feature the role of Supply Chain Trainee at St. Louis based Nestlé Purina. They are a leader in the pet care industry and are seeking motivated individuals to join their team!
Today we’ll be speaking with Brandon Chandler, an Assistant Logistics Manager who will tell us about the various opportunities available within the Supply Chain Department at Nestlé Purina.
Questions Brandon Answers in this Jobcast:
1. What does a Supply Chain Trainee do?
2. What led you to choose a career with Nestlé Purina?
3. What sets Nestlé Purina apart from its competitors in terms of benefits and culture?
4. What makes a successful Supply Chain Trainee in your opinion? (skills, traits, etc)
5. What’s the career path like for a Supply Chain Trainee?
6. What kind of skills can you learn in this role?
7. What kind of exciting projects have you worked on?
8. How did the company support your transition from a college student to a full-time associate?
Career Challenge: Register on Nestlé Purina’s Facebook page and you could win an iPad 2!