This jobcast will feature the career progression of a Marketing Intern at St. Louis based Nestlé Purina. They are a leader in the pet care industry and are seeking motivated individuals to join their team.
Today we’ll be speaking with Paul Seal, an Assistant Brand Manager who will tell us about the various opportunities available within the Marketing Department at Nestlé Purina.
Questions we ask Paul in this jobcast:
1. What does an Assistant Brand Manager do?
2. How long have you been with the company and what has caused you to stay with Nestlé Purina?
3. How do you feel your internship at Nestlé Purina helped you transition to where you are today?
4. What’s a typical career path like in Marketing? What has yours been?
5. What kind of skills have you learned in your roles in the Marketing department?
6. What kind of exciting projects have you worked on?
7. How has the company supported your transitions from the different roles you have held in Marketing? What thoughts do you have about what might be next for you at Nestlé Purina?
8. What advice would you give to an incoming intern?
Download this Jobcast! (mp3 file)
Career Challenge: Register on Nestlé Purina’s Facebook page and you could win an iPad 2!