On today’s jobcast you’ll meet Emma Stickland, NPI Engineering Manager within Gas Turbine Inlet Systems, GTIS, a key part of GE Energy dedicated to the development of world-class gas turbine inlet systems.
Serving a wide variety of industries and applications, GTIS offers industry-leading knowledge of filtration in the most demanding of environments. In addition to inlet filters, GTIS also supplies a wide range of innovative ancillary equipment in order to both serve and partner with their customers to meet the challenges of today and tomorrow.
Questions we ask Emma in this jobcast:
1. Let’s do a little acronym busting, Emma, what is NPI?
2. Tell us a little about your personal background and your role as the NPI Engineering Manager for GTIS.
3. Can you describe for us GTIS’s activities and products in more detail?
4. You mentioned you came to GE through an acquisition. How did that go, and how would you describe the culture at GTIS?
5. What skills and competencies do you look for in an ideal candidate? What would impress you?
6. Why should the best in-class-talent consider joining GTIS?
7. What current opportunities do you have available to join GTIS and how can interested candidates apply in order to be considered?
Download this Jobcast (mp3 audio file)
Follow GE Energy on Twitter
GE on LinkedIn
GE Energy Europe on Facebook
Join the GE Talent Community
GE is a global infrastructure and finance company taking on the world’s toughest challenges. GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs more than 300,000 individuals around the globe
GE serves the energy sector by developing and deploying technology that helps make efficient use of natural resources. GE Energy is one of the world’s leading suppliers of power generation and energy delivery technologies. GE Energy can be found in over 25 European countries and employs over 30,000 individuals throughout Europe.