On today’s jobcast I’ll be speaking with Charles Elazar, EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa) Marketing Director for GE Industrial Solutions. Industrial Solutions is a key part of GE Energy, which is dedicated to electrification and serves a wide variety of industries and applications.
Questions we ask Charles in this jobcast:
1. Tell us a little about your background and your role as the EMEA Marketing Director
2. Can you describe for us Industrial Solutions activities and products in more detail?
3. What types of jobs is Industrial Solutions hiring for and where are they located?
4. What skills and competencies do you look for in an ideal candidate? What would impress you?
5. What can a new employee expect out of GE and why should they decide to join Industrial Solutions?
6. What current opportunities do you have available to join Industrial Solutions and how can interested candidates apply in order to be considered?
Download this Jobcast (mp3 audio file)
Follow GE Energy on Twitter
GE on LinkedIn
GE Energy Europe on Facebook
Join the GE Talent Community
GE is a diversified global infrastructure and finance company that is built to meet essential world needs. From energy, water, transportation and health to access to money and information, GE serves customers in more than 100 countries and employs more than 300,000 people worldwide.
GE Energy is one of the world’s leading suppliers of power generation and energy delivery technologies. Its business units work together to provide integrated product and service solutions in all areas of the energy industry. GE Energy can be found in over 25 European countries and employs over 30,000 individuals throughout Europe.
Industrial Solutions offers products, solutions and services covering low voltage, medium voltage and motors.