On today’s jobcast Peter Clayton talks with Rick Stanley, Vice President and General Manager of the Engineering Division for GE Energy.
GE Energy is at work connecting people and ideas everywhere to create advanced technologies for powering a cleaner, more productive world with integrated product and service solutions in all areas of the energy industry.
Download this Jobcast to your computer (mp3 audio file)
Questions we ask Rick in this Jobcast
1. What initially attracted you to GE?
2. What’s been the most exciting project you’ve been involved with since joining GE Energy?
3. What sort of background and characteristics do you typically look for when you hire Engineers for your organization?
4. What makes working for GE Energy as an Engineer exciting?
5. What are some of the new projects GE is working on and what makes them interesting for a GE engineer?
6. What are some of the hottest Engineering jobs you have available today?
7. How can interested individuals apply for career opportunities within GE Energy?
And remember, you can find us anywhere podcasts are including iTunes, podcast.com and even YouTube. And to stay current with all the great jobs, employers and recruiters featured in our jobcasts, check out our growing Jobs In Pods Facebook community and join in the conversation. Follow us on Twitter @jobsinpods and connect with our LinkedIn group, Recruiting with Social Media.