On today’s jobcast we will talk with Magued Eldaief, Executive Director, GE Energy Accounts
Listen Now![audio: http://traffic.libsyn.com/jobcasts/magued_eldaief_ge_energy_jobcast.mp3]
GE Energy is at work connecting people and ideas everywhere to create advanced technologies that power a cleaner, more productive world
Questions we ask Magued in this jobcast
1. What do you like the most about working for GE?
2. What’s been the most exciting aspect of your career at GE?
3. What can you tell us about GE’s history in the UK and what you see in store for the future?
4. What are some of the most interesting career opportunities you have available today within your organization?
5. Which attributes do you typically look for when hiring talent for GE?
6. How can interested individuals apply for career opportunities within GE?
You can visit our career website where you can upload your resume/CV for review. The website address is: www.ge.com/careers.
Download this Jobcast (mp3 audio file)
Connect with GE:
Follow us on Twitter
Join our LinkedIn Group
Find us on Facebook
Discover the GE Careers Blog
View our videos on YouTube
Check your resume/CV status – Video Tutorial
You can find Jobs in Pods anywhere podcasts are including iTunes, podcast.com and even YouTube… and to stay current with all the great jobs, employers and recruiters featured in our jobcasts, check out our growing Jobs In Pods Facebook community, and join in the conversation. Thanks for Listening!