G’day mates! Welcome to Jobs in Pods. If you’re a recent college grad or a college senior listen up. Our guest is Aaron, a, Supervisor, Sales/Service at GEICO.
Listen Now![audio: http://traffic.libsyn.com/jobcasts/geico_supervisor_leadership_program_jobcast.mp3]
Aaron, a graduate of San Diego State University with a BS in Business Admin, recently completed GEICO’s Supervisor Leadership Program, a fast-track management training program offered in most of the company’s major locations.
GEICO, of course, is one of the nation’s largest and fastest-growing insurance companies, thanks to their low rates, clever marketing and outstanding customer service.
Questions we ask Aaron in this Jobcast
1. Aaron, welcome to Jobs in Pods. I’d like to focus this jobcast on your experience in GEICO’s Supervisor Leadership Program. First, why did you decide to join GEICO? What made the company stand-out from other employers when you were a college senior?
2. It’s my understanding the Supervisor Leadership Program offers 4 tracks: Sales, Customer Service, Claims, and Auto Damage. Which track did you take, and why?
3. Did the program meet your expectations? What did you find exciting, or challenging about GEICO’s Supervisor Leadership Program?
4. Give us a “day in the life” in the program?
5. You joined GEICO right out of college. Was the company helpful in your transition from college life to full-time job?
6. Tell us about your current role as a supervisor in sales/service.
7. In retrospect, did the Leadership Program help prepare you for a supervisory role? (Give us one important take-away from the program).
8. What do you like about working at GEICO?
9. Where do you see your career going at GEICO?
Download this Jobcast! (mp3 audio file
To learn about all the great career opportunities at GEICO, visit geico.jobs. GEICO. Driving your career. Insuring your future. Be sure to check out our interview with Steve Cairns, manager of GEICO’s corporate-wide college recruiting efforts, and all the GEICO jobcast interviews on jobsinpods.com!
And remember: you can find us anywhere podcasts are including iTunes, podcast.com and even YouTube… and to stay current with all the great jobs, employers and recruiters featured in our jobcasts, check out our growing Jobs In Pods Facebook community, and join in the conversation! Thanks for listening!