On today’s jobcast, Jobs in Pods host Peter Clayton speaks with with Vanessa Boykin, Assistant Controller at Follett Higher Education Group (FHEG). If you’re into numbers, you’ve found the right jobcast!
FHEG reaches more than five million students, and provides affordable textbook options through more than 900 campus stores and online via efollett.com. Follett Higher Education Group has saved students over $1 Billion in the past three years on textbooks through the company’s popular Rent-A-Text, Used, Buyback and Digital programs.
Additionally, we encourage you to have a listen to the other jobcasts in this series featuring Follett Higher Education Group executives Paul Sevilla, Jennifer Hatton, Chad Phillips & Louise Stoffels, and Steve Gaffney.
But today, it’s show me the money!
Questions we ask Vanessa in this Jobcast
1. You’ve been with Follett for 10 years. One thing I’ve noticed about your organization is that people tend to make a career at the company. Why is that so, and tell us about your career experience at FHEG.
2. Tell us about FHEG’s finance and accounting organization
3. In your opinion, what separates FHEG from other companies?
4. What career opportunities are currently available in the Finance and Accounting group?
5. What opportunities for career advancement and growth are available for those joining your organization?
6. How can our listeners find out about career opportunities at FHEG?
Download this Jobcast! (mp3 audio file)
That will do it for this edition of Jobs in Pods. To see all the current open positions with Follett Higher Education Group, visit www.fheg.follett.com and click on the Careers tab.
And remember: you can find us anywhere podcasts are including iTunes, podcast.com and even YouTube… and to stay current with all the great jobs, employers and recruiters featured in our jobcasts, check out our growing Jobs In Pods Facebook community, and join in the conversation!
Thanks for listening!