GreenJobInterview helps employers Interview Talent Smarter through live and recorded cloud-based virtual interviewing solutions. GreenJobInterview is now hiring for several senior level, high profile jobs including Senior Account Executive and Partner Channel Manager.
Welcome to JobsinPods – the cleverest way to market your job openings. I’m your host, Peter Clayton. We have a special jobcast for you today – actually it’s both a podcast and a vodcast – a video jobcast — featuring GreenJobInterview technology. Here’s your chance to commute to work via video! Joining me today to tell us about GreenJobInterview and these fantastic opportunities is the President and Co-Founder, Greg Rokos.
Questions we ask Greg in this Jobcast
1. Gregg welcome to Jobs in Pods. Give us a brief introduction to your company and explain to us how your ‘cloud-based virtual interviewing solutions’ work.
2. We’re using your technology to record this jobcast. I understand over 300 companies use GreenJobInterview – who are some of your clients?
3. As we all know there are several free platforms – like Skype – that offer video chat capability. Why use GreenJobInterview?
4. Considering your client base, I would guess video interviews are now an accepted recruiting practice by HR executives and talent acquisition professionals?
5. Let’s discuss some of the key positions you’re hiring for – starting with Senior Account Executive. What background/qualifications are you looking for?
6. Greg, tell us about your culture – and who excels in your environment.
7. Another current opening – Partner Channel Manager – describe the role and responsibilities.
8. Where is GreenJobInterview based?
9. Just a guess – applicants for these, and other openings at GreenJobInterview should be prepared to participate in cloud-based virtual interviewing – but you provide the technology, am I right?
10. One last question Greg. Here’s another guess on my part. Seems to me, give the high cost, plus the high level of frustration regarding business travel and scheduling – there’s a lot of upside potential with your technology?