This jobcast will feature the role of Sales Trainee at Victaulic.
Patented in 1919, Victaulic products have been used in many of the world’s most prestigious landmarks, global environmental projects, infrastructure development, and mission critical services. Victaulic is the world leader in mechanical piping systems. Joining us today to tell us about the company and sales careers at Victaulic is Keith McIlvaine, HR Corporate Recruiter.
Keith, welcome to JobsinPods – the only podcast where you can hear real employers, leading recruiters and staffing agencies talk about their jobs and tell you how to get them.
Questions we ask Keith in this Jobcast
1. Tell us about Victaulic. As I mentioned in the introduction, your products are used around the globe.
2. Keith, tell us about the sales trainee role… what kind of training does Victaulic provide?
3. Why is Victaulic looking to hire sales trainees?
4. What makes Victaulic an exciting career opportunity for college graduates looking to begin a career in outside sales?
5. What sets Victaulic apart in terms of benefits and culture?
6. Tell us a little more about the culture at Victaulic, Keith. What do you look for in a job candidate? (skills, traits)
7. What qualifications do interested candidates to be considered for the sales trainee position?
8. Beyond the initial training for this role, what are the opportunities for career growth and advancement?
9. One last question, Keith. You made your own career transition to Victaulic not long ago. What sold you on the company?
To learn more about Victaulic and apply for the sales trainee role, visit victaulic.com and click on the careers link.
And remember: you can find us anywhere podcasts are including iTunes, podcast.com and even YouTube… and to stay current with all the great jobs, employers and recruiters featured in our jobcasts, check out our growing Jobs In Pods Facebook community, and join in the conversation! Thanks for listening!!