Employers —what if your job req’s could tell a story…
Describe the culture of your company?
What if your job posting had a real voice, and could speak directly to your potential candidates?
With JobsinPods, you can!
Hi this is Peter Clayton – Chief Jobcaster at JobsinPods — With exciting news. After many months of work building the all new JobsinPods from the ground up, we’re ready to launch! JobsinPods was built using a mobile first approach, that scales to whatever screen size the visitor is using. Smartphone, tablet or computer — JobsinPods looks great and works flawlessly.
So, What is Jobs in Pods?
JobsinPods.com is a unique recruitment marketing service that brings jobs and podcasts together. The site advertises your jobs and promotes your employment brand through podcast interviews, (we call them jobcasts), recorded over the phone with your hiring managers, executives, key employees & recruiters.
Each interview is professionally edited, and published on JobsinPods.com, distributed through iTunes, Google Play, and many popular podcast aggregation sites.
JobsinPods is the only podcast where real employers, RPOs and staffing agencies, advertise their jobs, and tell you how to get them!
We’ve created jobcasts for many leading companies: ADP, AT&T, CDW, Cisco, Corbis, Follett, GE, GEICO, GreenJobInterview, Marriott, Merck, McDonalds, Nestlé, Onward Healthcare, IBM, Intel, Johnson & Johnson, PepsiCo, Progressive Insurance, Ritz Carlton, Sodexo, Stanford Hospital, Victaulic, Walgreens and many others.
How does JobsinPods Work?
- First, You choose the number of podcasts you would like to start with. (Significant discounts are available when you purchase a package of only five jobcasts).
- Topics for each jobcast can range from a simple introduction of your company to specific jobs or career paths that you are always hiring for.
- Next, based on your criteria, objectives, and whom we will be interviewing, JobsinPods will develop a script and list of questions for each jobcast. In our professional recording studio, interviews are recorded over your landline phone.
- Jobcasts are then edited, converted to podcast format (which is mp3), and sent for approval prior to publication.
- JobsinPods Jobcasts are published on your feature page (like this) on JobsinPods.com, which contains the script of the interview, a photo of the recruiter or employee we’ve interviewed, and links to your career portal/youtube channel, Facebook Page, and other sites you request.
Each edited jobcast is approximately 8-12 minutes in length, and distributed to iTunes, Google Play, RSS Feed, and other podcast platforms.
Why use JobsinPods?
- Let’s face it: Recruiting is marketing!
- Podcasting lets you directly communicate to the hard-to-reach “mobile workforce” through a medium everyone is comfortable with, on the device everyone always has with them.
- This is permission marketing: The potential candidate tuning-in to your jobcast chooses to do so. Therefore, your marketing dollars are highly targeted, and won’t go to waste.
- Digital audio behaviors such as listening to podcasts are achieving significant mass usage according to Edison Research.
In addition to a fantastic platform for promoting your current job openings and pipeline development, JobsinPods will help promote your employment brand across multiple social media platforms. JobsinPods has the added benefit of recognizing your best employees, by featuring them in our jobcasts.
JobsinPods is job advertising, employment branding, and employee recognition — all in one!
So let’s get started! There’s no software to learn, no systems integration, and no technical knowledge is needed. JobsinPods is very much a turnkey service.
Pricing starts at just $379 per jobcast. Unlike traditional job boards, each “jobcast” is online for one full year, and can be extended for an additional year for only $99.00. And as I mentioned, substantial discounts are available for Starter Kit packages of only 5 jobcasts.
For complete details regarding JobsinPods services, pricing, and discount plans, download our media kit. To begin jobcasting, email peter at jobsinpods.com — mention you heard to this Relaunch podcast and will give you a $50 discount on your first JobsinPods jobcast!
Thanks for listening and Have a great day!