Today, the founder and CEO of Sparc, Maury Hanigan is going to tell you about an exciting opportunity to join her executive team in New York City as VP of Sales.
Sparc is the new recruiting platform that changes how employers market their positions and engage passive candidates.
Sparc was named HR Tech Product of the Year in 2014, the Mobile Recruitment Award 2015 and the TekTonic Award for 2016.
Welcome to JobsinPods, I’m your host Peter Clayton. Maury welcome to the jobcast.
- Give us a brief background on Sparc.
- What makes Sparc unique, and a winner in a very crowded marketplace?
- Who are some of your clients?
- Maury, you need to fill a crucial role – VP of Sales. Tell us about the background and qualifications you’re looking for?
- When we spoke the other day, you told me the successful candidate must have “a passion for recruiting.” Could you expand on that?
- How would you describe the culture of your company?
- What are your goals, and what kind of growth are you projecting for 2017?
- Finally, what are the benefits you’re offering? Is there and opportunity for an equity share for the VP of sales?
- How should interested candidates connect with you and submit their resumés?
APPLY FOR THIS JOB NOW ON SPARC
SIGNOFF: That will do it for this edition of JobsinPods where real employers advertise their jobs, and tell you how to get them. I’d like to thank Maury, the CEO of Sparc — that’s www.sparcstart.com for joining me today.
And remember you can find JobsinPods on SoundCloud, iTunes, Google Play, and even YouTube. And to stay current with all the awesome employers, jobs, and recruiters featured in our Jobcasts, join the conversation at Facebook – and follow us on Twitter. thanks for listening!