Today, I’m privileged to be speaking with the CEO of ClickSoftware, Tom Heiser. For the CEO of a global company to take the time to record a podcast tells you something about the character of the organization — their commitment to recruiting top talent.
ClickSoftware is defining field service engagement, empowering the world’s most demanding, customer-centric organizations to optimize the full potential of every service interaction. Exclusively focused on field service since creating the market, ClickSoftware serves over 15,000 customers around the world and has managed billions of service engagements. This high-tech, high-touch company is relied upon by nearly a million field service professionals every day. ClickSoftware is the recognized market and technology leader by analyst firms including Gartner, Forrester, and IDC.
Click employees are intelligent, resourceful professionals who thrive in a global, collaborative environment. If you are seeking a “can do” culture, ClickSoftware welcomes you. At Click, you’ll find a commitment to hiring exceptional talent, providing opportunities for growth and development, and a foundation of mutual trust, respect, and accountability. Career opportunities are available in Admin, Finance, Alliances, IT, Marketing, Sales, Product Management, R&D, Professional Services, and Support. You’ll be hearing more about specific careers in future jobcasts. Now I’d like to welcome CickSoftware’s CEO, Tom Heiser.
- Tom, welcome to the show. Tell us about ClickSoftware.
- As I mentioned in the open, ClickSoftware is focused exclusively on field service. In fact, your software innovations actually created the market. So unpack this for us.
- Tell us about your background, Tom, and why you decided to join Click.
- Tell us about Click’s competitive landscape and market position.
- Tell us about the culture at Click. You have a strategic imperative that you want to be the company to work for and with.
- What makes Click a great company to work for?
Is this the time for you to join a technology leader that will challenge your skills? ClickSoftware strives for excellence and dares to innovate. Watch for future Click jobcasts on JobsinPods – Coming soon Richard Collins, SVP of Global Sales at ClickSoftware.