Welcome to JobsinPods, where real employers tell you about their jobs and how to get them!
Are you an experienced sales pro looking to elevate your career? Do you have enterprise software sales experience? If so, listen up. Today, the SVP of Global Sales at ClickSoftware, Richard Collins, joins us on JobsinPods to tell us about exciting sales careers within the company. Click is growing fast and has numerous opportunities across the United States, as well as Australia and the UK.
Listen to the Jobcast Now!
ClickSoftware is defining field service engagement, empowering the world’s most demanding, customer-centric organizations to optimize the full potential of every service interaction. Exclusively focused on field service since creating the market, ClickSoftware has managed billions of service engagements and is relied upon by nearly a million field service professionals every day. ClickSoftware is the recognized market and technology leader by analyst firms including Gartner, Forrester, and IDC. And now, I’d like to welcome the SVP of Global Sales, Richard Collins – Rich, great to speak with you on JobsinPods.
- Rich, let’s talk about sales careers at ClickSoftware. First, tell us about your culture.
- What qualifications, experience, and attributes are needed to be considered for a sales role at Click?
- Rich, let’s give our listeners and viewers a little hedge. What do you personally look for when interviewing sales candidates? What would make a positive impression?
- I’ve read that Click is the field service solution of choice for Salesforce, SAP, and top systems integrators. That’s quite an advantage!
- As you mentioned, experience with business application sales in a complex selling environment is a must. What else would top your list?
- What are the growth opportunities at ClickSoftware?
- Why would someone want to join the sales team at Click?
- I’ve heard you’ve recently made a significant investment in developing your sales team. Tell us about that.
Is this the time for you to join a technology leader that will challenge your sales skills? ClickSoftware strives for excellence and dares to innovate. I recommend you have a listen to our jobcast with the CEO of ClickSoftware, Tom Heiser.