Companies can choose the number of podcasts according to their hiring needs. Types of jobcasts include:
- Career paths and introductory interviews (see below for more detail)
Each podcast stays on Jobsinpods.com for 1 year (after which you can renew for an additional year for only $99). The MP3 file is yours to keep forever.
$379 is the cost for each Jobcast
- Average length of each podcast is 7-10 minutes. Discounts for multiple purchases are available. See our 2017 Media Kit for details.
TIP: Consider doing one podcast per month as a ‘series’. That will keep interested candidates coming back regularly to hear what you have to say. 12 jobcasts cost just $4,548. Substantial discounts are available for bulk purchases.
NOTE: Ad agencies: all prices are net. Each “jobcast” will remain live on JobsinPods.com for one year from the publication date, at which time you can choose to renew the listing for an additional year for only $99.00. We will notify you one month before the renewal date.
PLEASE NOTE: you can download the mp3 audio file and host it on your servers for as long as you wish.
+ Add full transcripts of each interview for just $26 each. (see example)
+ Add a YouTube version for $250 (visit our Youtube channel)
Questions? call 203.293.7003 or use our contact form.
TYPES OF JOBCASTS (more detail)
1. Testimonial/Day in the Life Interview: typically is done with a star employee where we ask them questions like, “what’s it like to work there?” … “tell us about the people you work with,” … “why did you decide to join xyz company?” etc… The goal with these type of interviews is to give potential candidates a feel for your unique corporate culture and a solid understanding of what it’s like, on a day-to-day basis, working there. (hear example)
2. Career Path: typically is done with a hiring manager, supervisor or recruiter where we talk about a set of openings (i.e. sales jobs) in great detail. We’ll find out who your ideal candidate is, what skills are needed, how to apply. We love interviewing hiring managers in particular. Who better to describe the opportunity? One of our favorite questions… “what impresses you in a job interview?” What candidate wouldn’t want that insight prior to a job interview? Additionally, we’ve found that hiring managers love being the ‘star of the show,’ often, they become more engaged in the recruiting process and more responsive to recruiters working to fill the position. (hear example)
3. General Introduction: a great way to introduce people to your company, its perks & benefits, type of people you hire, what the culture is like, etc…(hear example)
Download this handy overview of Jobs in Pods!