JobsinPods.com is a unique recruitment marketing service that brings jobs and podcasts together. The site, (which is also a blog), advertises your jobs and employment brand through podcast interviews, conducted over the phone with your hiring managers, executives, key employees & recruiters.
JobsinPods uses a modern, mobile-first adaptive design that scales to whatever screen size, computer, or mobile device the visitor is using.
Each interview is recorded, professionally edited, and published on JobsinPods.com, iTunes, Google Play, SoundCloud, YouTube, and many popular podcast aggregation sites.
You’ll be asked the kind of questions that job seekers want answers to. Questions like:
• Tell us about your company.
• What makes [this job] an exciting career opportunity?
• How would you describe the culture of your company?
• What do you like about working for [xyz company]?
• Who would be an ideal candidate for this position: traits, experience?
• What specific qualifications are required?
• What are the opportunities for advancement and growth?
• What type of benefits/perks do you offer?
Employers are given a direct link to each podcast for publication on their career portal and encouraged to promote their jobcasts through their social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) With SoundCloud, you can create a graphic embed code that will stream the jobcast on whatever web page it’s added to. Clients can link to their “jobcasts” from within a job description, too. (i.e. Click here to listen to an interview with our hiring manager).
We convert the audio for distribution to our YouTube channel. This channel is the 2nd most popular way to find & hear our jobcasts.
- For YouTube, we create a graphic billboard combining your company’s logo, employee’s’ headshot, and background elements.
For an additional fee, we will create a ‘Jobcast Plus’ video, adding photographs and graphic elements to enhance the production value of the video version of you podcast. See our 2017 Media Kit for more information.
Jobcasts bring your company, your culture, and your job opportunities to life.
Let’s face it, JobsinPods is far more personal and engaging than a posting your job req on a traditional mass market Job Board… with the added benefit of being engaging enough passive candidates and millennials will actually tune in – and listen to your jobcasts.
Targeting Your Jobcast
JobsinPods works best attracting qualified candidates in the following categories:
- Entry-level college grads
- College Recruiting – including internships and campus ambassador programs
- Sales Jobs, including Sales Trainee up to Sales Manager
- Technical Jobs
- Travel Industry Jobs
- Hospitality Industry Jobs
- Retail Jobs
- Customer Service Jobs, including Call Centers
- Employer Branding, “big picture” jobcasts featuring executives
- Veteran Recruiting Programs (Featuring your head of military recruiting)
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Programs
- ‘Trophy’ work environments, special perks, leadership programs
We’re Going to State the Obvious:
JobsinPods will not find candidates for leadership roles generally filled by executive search firms: Anything with ‘C’ in it. EVP, VP, Director, or jobs requiring 10-15 years of experience.
- We do attract purple squirrels, but young ones, who like to code.
“Podcast audiences are devoted fans whose enthusiasm carries over to the companies that sponsor their favorite shows. That ‘halo-effect’ is impressive. It is no surprise that more and more brands are including podcast strategies as part of their marketing mix.”
Anna Bager, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Mobile and Video, IAB.