Scheduling a JobsinPods Jobcast is easy!
We’ll work with you to decide how many podcasts you should do. Together, we create a schedule and determine which employees will participate. We encourage companies to use a mix of hiring managers and front line employees.
After scheduling your first interview this is what happens.
1. We call you and conduct the interview. It takes about 15-20 minutes.
2. The interview is recorded and saved as a audio file (MP3).
3. It is then posted to our test site (which is a blog) where you can preview the audio and suggest any edits that might be needed.
4. Once approved, we make it live on Jobsinpods.com and the rest of our distribution network. Within 24-48 hours your “jobcast” is fed to our distribution channel of over two dozen podcast sites and directories such as iTunes, Podcast Alley and YouTube.
5. We send you a copy to use on your own web site. Various audio player “plugins” are available to display the audio on your career page.
6. At the end of each podcast we direct job seekers to your career page to apply for the jobs they heard about. Instructions for applying will also be attached to our blog when we post your interview. Each post will be categorized and tagged for search engine optimization.
Questions are sent to you ahead of time so your interviewee can be prepared. PLEASE… Prepare them to answer naturally and do not write their answers word for word!