If you work in media – advertising, PR, or marketing, I’m sure you know about Corbis — a leading creative resource for advertising, marketing and media professionals, providing a comprehensive selection of stock photography, illustration, footage, typefaces and rights clearance services.
Joining us today from Seattle is Global Recruiting Manager Anette Ceraficki,
Through its branded web sites Corbis Images, Corbis Motion, Veer and GreenLight, the company helps the creative community make distinctive advertising and publishing for the Internet, magazines, newspapers, books, television and films. Corbis is based in Seattle, with offices in North America, Europe, Asia and Australia that serve more than 50 countries.
Questions we ask Anette in this jobcast:
1. Anette, you have an interview event on May 4th – in your Seattle office. Give us the scoop!
2. Who are you looking to meet, and what skills will you be particularly interested in?
3. What can people expect, who attend the Interview event?
4. How can our listeners get invited?
5. What should they bring?
6. What other roles are you seeking to fill?
7. We spoke with you last December, so what’s new and exciting at Corbis?
Visit Corbis Careers to search current job opportunities, and apply now!
At Corbis you’ll find a winning attitude that champions innovation, creativity, teamwork and accountability. They have a results-oriented, customer-centric, fun and highly creative culture. Corbis employees receive a generous benefits package, and enjoy working with and learning from the best and the brightest in this dynamic industry. Corbis recognizes and rewards outstanding performance, and encourages growth through ongoing learning and development programs. So whether you’re right out of school or at the height of your career, join a confident, winning team focused on catching the next wave!