Erica Briody is Talent Acquisition Leader for GE Energy Europe. Erica has 16 years experience in recruitment and recruitment process outsourcing (RPO). She has an international background, having lived and worked in Hong Kong, the US, Europe and the Middle East. Erica speaks several languages including learning Mandarin. Before joining GE Energy Europe, Erica completed an International MBA from Henley Business School.
In addition to discussing career opportunities with GE Energy Europe, Erica provides excellent advice on creating a great First Impression — Branding YOU!
Questions we ask Erica in this Jobcast
1. When it comes to your career, why is it so important to make a good first impression?
2. How can you identify your personal brand?
3. What are some things you can do in order to avoid making a bad first impression?
4. What can your personal brand help to determine?
5. Now that our audience has a better understanding of the importance of a first impression, how can our listeners apply in order to be considered for career opportunities within GE Energy?
Download this Jobcast (mp3 audio file)
Follow GE Energy on Twitter
GE on LinkedIn
GE Energy Europe on Facebook
Join the GE Talent Community
GE is a global infrastructure and finance company taking on the world’s toughest challenges. GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs more than 300,000 individuals around the globe.
GE serves the energy sector by developing and deploying technology that helps make efficient use of natural resources. GE Energy is one of the world’s leading suppliers of power generation and energy delivery technologies. GE Energy can be found in over 25 European countries and employs over 30,000 individuals throughout Europe.
Unleash your imagination by helping GE power the future with innovative solutions that make the world a better place in which to live. Together we can make an extraordinary tomorrow, today!
GE is imagination at work!