On today’s jobcast, Peter Clayton speaks with Joe Mastrangelo, CEO of GE Energy’s Power Conversion business.
Listen Now![audio: http://traffic.libsyn.com/jobcasts/joe_mastrangelo_ge_power_conversion_jobcast.mp3]
Power Conversion applies the science and systems of power conversion to help drive the electric transformation of the world’s energy infrastructure. Designing and delivering advanced motor, drive and control technologies that evolve today’s industrial processes for a cleaner, more productive future. It serves specialized sectors such as energy, marine, industry and all related services.
Questions we ask Joe Mastrangelo in this Jobcast
1. What do you like the most about working for GE?
2. What’s been the most exciting aspect of your career?
3. What attributes and experiences do you typically look for when hiring talent for your organization?
4. Why should someone consider joining GE Energy’s Power Conversion business?
5. What are some of the most interesting growth opportunities currently available within your organization?
6. How can interested individuals apply for career opportunities within Power Conversion?
You can visit our career website where you can upload your resume/CV for review. The website address is: www.ge.com/careers.
Download this Jobcast (mp3 audio file)
Connect with Us:
Follow us on Twitter
Join our LinkedIn Group
Find us on Facebook
Discover the GE Careers Blog
View our videos on YouTube
Check your resume/CV status – Video Tutorial
You can find Jobs in Pods anywhere podcasts are including iTunes, podcast.com and even YouTube… and to stay current with all the great jobs, employers and recruiters featured in our jobcasts, check out our growing Jobs In Pods Facebook community, and join in the conversation. Thanks for Listening!