On today’s jobcast, host Peter Clayton interviews Jennifer Hatton, Group Vice President at Follett Higher Education Group.
Jenn will give us insights into Follett’s popular Management-in-Training program. (Something she knows a lot about – Jenn is an alumna).
In her role, Jenn is responsible for Follett’s East territory, which consists of 130 locations and over $250 million in annual revenue.
Questions we ask Jennifer Hatton in this jobcast:
1. Tell us about the Follett Higher Education Group.
2. What exactly does FHEG do as a company?
3. What does the FHEG MIT (Management-in-Training) program consist of?
4. What are the requirements to join the MIT program?
5. How often is FHEG MIT Program Offered?
6. What opportunities are available?
Download this jobcast! (MP3 audio file)
To see all the current open positions with Follett Higher Education Group, visit
www.fheg.follett.com and click on the careers tab.
And remember: you can find Jobs in Pods anywhere podcasts are including
iTunes, podcast.com and even YouTube… and to stay current with all the
great jobs, employers and recruiters featured in our jobcasts, check out
our growing Jobs In Pods Facebook community, and join in the conversation!
Thanks for listening!