On today’s jobcast you’ll meet Moira Robertson, Global Program Manager – Cash Initiatives for GE Energy!
Listen Now![audio:http://traffic.libsyn.com/jobcasts/ge_energy_diversity_with_moira_robertson_jobcast.mp3 ]
GE Energy is at work connecting people and ideas everywhere to create advanced technologies that power a cleaner, more productive world.
Questions we ask Moira in this Jobcast
1. What do you like the most about working for GE?
2. What’s been the most exciting aspect of your career at GE?
3. Every year GE receives various Diversity awards and recognitions including the recent ‘Times Top 50 Employers for Women in the UK’; what’s GE’s Diversity philosophy?
4. Pursuing a career and raising a family can be a juggling act. What’s the secret to your success?
5. Which attributes do you typically look for when hiring talent for GE?
6. How can interested individuals apply for career opportunities within GE?
You can visit our career website where you can upload your resume/CV for review. The website address is: www.ge.com/careers.
Moira, thanks for joining us on Jobs in Pods!
Download this Jobcast (mp3 audio file)
Connect with GE:
Follow us on Twitter
Join our LinkedIn Group
Find us on Facebook
Discover the GE Careers Blog
View our videos on YouTube
Check your resume/CV status – Video Tutorial
You can find Jobs in Pods anywhere podcasts are including iTunes, podcast.com and even YouTube… and to stay current with all the great jobs, employers and recruiters featured in our jobcasts, check out our growing Jobs In Pods Facebook community, and join in the conversation. Thanks for Listening!